Copywriting Membership NHB
I’ll describe what each one is and what it’s about, and then you can decide which one you want to join.
Fast Forward and NHB+ are designed to give you skills that most other business owners do NOT benefit from, so you always have a choice in how to run and grow your business without relying on other people’s advice and skills to make money …You won’t need their advice, you only have the choice to take their advice if you want to follow it, not because you have to follow it.
I have spent 20 years in this game and have accumulated many victories, scars and battles by creating more than 300 offers and doing pretty much everything in the game.
About a year and a half ago I started Nothing Held Back because at the time I felt like there wasn’t really a pure digital marketing community in the game that was good.
I am proud to say that we have achieved this goal and that we have 9,700 of the best of the best.
Then I started sharing my knowledge of advertising, marketing and sales and people started asking me more and more if I could offer something more.
So I created the Fast Forward Mastermind.
I didn’t post about it, promote it, push it, or ask anyone to join.
However, 207 of the world’s leading digital marketers, copywriters, proposal owners, agency owners, supplement brand owners, consultants and freelancers took part.
They represent every market and niche you can imagine, from supplements to finance, dog training, survival, health, sports, real estate, etc.
In these two months we increased their skills and success by 5-10 years…
- We turned copywriters into proposal owners and CMOs (we’re very proud of it)
- We’ve had CRO/CMOs take over their clients’ projects and achieve 9x ROAS (yes, even after the infamous iOS update).
- We let listing owners go from $100,000 to $1 million per month.
- We had people who had their first $10,000 day
- We had guys who doubled their business
- We had people buying 50% shares in companies and offering themselves as CMOs
- We’ve had people move from copywriters/consultants to publishers, where they published other experts and owned multiple offerings at once