Table of Contents
Level Up Your Confidence on Camera
Learn how to speak confidently and comfortably on camera to connect with your audience, whether you’re looking to improve your creativity, career, or communication skills.
A Must-Have Skill. For Everyone.
In today’s world, being able to speak confidently to a camera can genuinely change your life. Whether you’re a YouTuber, a business-person who wants to communicate their ideas, or you have a lot of Zoom meetings, your confidence and comfort on camera is one factor that can really swing things in your favour.
The truth is, video plays a huge role in all our lives.
In fact, I’d go as far as saying that camera confidence is one of the most important skills in the 21st century. Every day people are gaining an edge just because they’re able to express themselves better on camera, look comfortable in front of a lens, and hold people’s attention for longer.
You see, learning to be more confident on camera is the reason why people are able to:
- Grow creative businesses with millions of followers (like YouTube & TikTok), giving them total freedom to work on what they enjoy every single day;
- Nail the interview for their dream job, instead of remaining in a job they hate;
- Feel confident, outgoing and energised in all social situations, helping them to make more friends, meet more people, and try new things;
- Climb the career ladder faster, given their confidence negotiating deals, networking, and building strong relationships with their colleagues & boss, and;
- Attract more life-changing opportunities and benefit from the social serendipity that comes from being more outgoing in all aspects of their life, which is increasingly done on camera.
There’s literally a million different ways that speaking on camera can improve your life. And it’s played a major role in building my entire career too.
The Struggle is Real
Being comfortable on camera can be tough and it doesn’t come naturally to most of us.
Even if you imagine yourself to be this happy and engaging person, things can very quickly change as soon as you hit the record button. Some of us freeze. Some of us feel awkward and uncomfortable. Some of us just stumble over our words and struggle to string a single sentence together.
This pain may not even end after you stop recording either. If you’re like me, you’ve probably watched back one of your videos and thought “oh my god, why is this so bad?”. You cringe at listening to your own voice and realise your worst fears: you’re as boring, monotone, and incoherent as you feared.
For many of us, we think this is a good reason to stop trying and tell ourselves that if we’re not confident on camera already then we don’t have much hope.
But, this isn’t true. You can learn to be more confident and highly engaging on camera, regardless of how bad you are when we start.
The Secret to Being Confident on Camera
The secret is simple: practice.
The more you put yourself in uncomfortable situations and stretch your comfort zone, especially on camera, the more confident you’ll be. So, even if you’re the sort of person right now that gets nervous, anxious, or experiences brain fog when stepping in front of a camera, with time and practise this will go away.
It’s a skill that can be learned.
Yes, it’s hard. Yes, you’ll feel uncomfortable. Yes, you’ll want to give up.
But, with the right guidance and a little bit of patience you can reach your goal of being super confident on camera. All you need is a camera you already own, a phone, or a webcam. It doesn’t really matter. The important thing is that you show up every day and put in the reps.
There’s actually something else too.
It’s taken me hundreds, if not thousands, of hours to get to where I am today. I’ve been putting in the reps for over 5 years now and I’ve been through all the pain a beginner has when first learning to be more confident on camera. It’s hard work.
But, it doesn’t have to take this long. Or be that painful. In fact, it can be a lot of fun and with the right direction, support, and practical advice you can get there in a fraction of the time. A handful of hours, not hundreds of hours.
This is what I will teach you in this course.
The Camera Confidence Course
In this online course, I’ll be teaching you everything that I’ve learnt about camera confidence over the past few years of making hundreds of videos and coaching over 2,000 students as part of my Part-Time YouTuber Academy.
We’re going to cover a bunch of principles, strategies and tools for being more comfortable on camera, and you’ll see real life evidence of these techniques in action as I take various members of my team through the exercises, and give them feedback throughout.
To that end, this course is going to be split up into six modules:
The Creator Playbook
In addition to the core course content, you’ll also have access to The Creator Playbook, which is a Notion-based workbook containing a summary of the course content and space to complete lesson-by-lesson exercises to immediately put your learning into practice.
If you prefer, you’ll also have access to complete these exercises directly on the course pages themselves using our course worksheets. That way, you can decide what works best for you.
Signing up to this course also gives you access to a few bonus resources:
- Bonus Lessons – over time we’ll be adding new and updated content to the course, including exclusive interviews with other creators and bonus lessons that will help you to improve your creative business.
- Community – grow your creative side-hustle with other creative individuals in our exclusive Creatorpreneur community.
- The Creatorpreneur Newsletter – join our newsletter, where we’ll share bonus content, exclusive offers, and other valuable information for creators that you’re guaranteed to love.
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid