Table of Contents
The 6-Figure YouTube Academy
The most comprehensive, step-by-step course that will help you become an influential YouTuber that inspires millions. This course is the EXACT plan you need to build your channel from the ground up and generate multiple new streams of income.
The best way to learn is to teach.
You are a unique, intelligent, and driven person with a story to share. You want to build influence, make great money, and do this all from anywhere in the world. The problem is, it’s not easy. In fact, it’s a complicated process with a lot of moving parts. There are thousands of ways to fail at YouTube, but there are a few ways to really succeed at it. I am here to be your guide and give you the formula I’ve found most successful in achieving success on YouTube.
Investing in this course not only gives you the plan to become a successful YouTuber, it also will result in you taking action. I push my students with actionable steps in each module, worksheets to complete, and accountability in our private Facebook community. The reason why a lot of people stop posting consistent content on YouTube is because of a lack of accountability. But let me tell you, that won’t happen on my watch!
Really though, I am simply your guide, giving you a working, formulaic blueprint to creating a strong online presence. If you’ve ever thought about building influence online, this is the course that will take you to the next level. I go through my exact processes for filming and editing videos that get 100,000+ views, turning your channel into a real business that generates substantial income, and growing a personal brand that will inspire millions of people. Trust me, I want you to see all the success in this world, and I am confident that YouTube is the ultimate way to do it.
Who is this course for?
This course is ultimately for those who are determined to:
- Create a new source of income online
- Leverage YouTube’s growing platform correctly for long-term success
- Build passive income through Adsense, affiliate marketing, and brand deals
- Amass a loyal audience and personal brand
- Change people’s lives through quality content
Helping you get past your pain points…
With this course, my goal is to help guide you through the biggest pain points of growing a YouTube channel:
Breaking past that “slow growth” period and entering the exponential growth portion
Staying consistent: channels fail because creators run out of energy and content ideas. My proprietary 6R System gives you the easy way to create hundreds of video ideas so you never run out.
Not knowing how to monetize: I’ll show you the right way on how to attract sponsors, affiliates, and brand deals for any channel.
You’re overwhelmed with how complicated it is to buy equipment, start filming, editing, and uploading videos. I’ll show you all the gear I recommend for different levels. But really, you can get started tomorrow with the equipment you already have!
You’re shy and not good at speaking to cameras. Don’t worry- I was not either! And I used it to my advantage. I’ll show you how to get in the right mindset and acquire the skills necessary to comfortably speak on camera. Every. Single. Time.
The 6-Figure YouTube Academy Curriculum
My YouTube Story
- How I Became a YouTuber and grew a $300,000+/year channel
- What you will get out of this course
Starting On YouTube
- Why you need to start YouTube NOW
- Getting over your fears – YouTube pep talk
- Who can succeed on YouTube as a creator?
- The winning YouTube mindset
- How YouTube has changed my life
YouTube Audience Retention
- The energy drain phenomenon
- 5 Secret tricks to boost viewer retention
- Should you use a script?
What Equipment Works Best for YouTube
- How Important is Equipment Quality?
- Which Camera Should You use?
- Which Lens Should You Use?
- Memory Cards/Tripods/Hard Drives
- Lighting 101 (How to Light Your videos)
- The Best Way to Record Audio
- The Best Editing Software To Use
- Your YouTube Studio Space (were to film)
- Where I currently film most of my videos (behind the scenes)
- What computer do you need?
- My FULL gear list
Video Content 101
- How to find your best niche
- How specifically do you need to be?
- Finding trending and searchable content ideas
- How to plan and research videos
- My Formula for writing an AMAZING Script
- How to film, edit, and post in under 3 hours workflow
- Putting it All Together – The 6R System
Filming Your Videos
- The right camera settings to use (aperture, fps, color balance, etc)
- iPhone Filming setup
- Making sure your audio levels are right
- Exactly how I record videos (memorization, reading lines)
- How to get in the right mindset and energy level
- How long should you film for?
- Behind the Scenes of using a Teleprompter
Monetizing Your Channel (5x your earnings)
- YouTube Adsense Hacks (CPM, ad types, placement)
- Brand deals (dedicated videos vs integrations)
- Figuring out how much brands should pay you
- Building your own personal brand and future businesses
- Creating 6 figures of profit from your YouTube Channel
- How much do YouTubers get paid?
Beating the YouTube Algorithm
- Do Likes and Dislikes matter?
- How the YouTube algorithm recommends videos
- The right way to make VIRAL content
- How to connect with your audience on a deeper level
- The best way to get people to like and subscribe
- Should you create YouTube posts?
SEO and Keyword Optimization
- The BEST free tools to get
- How to get on the first page of search results using Titles
- How to get on the first page of search results using Descriptions
- Getting your video on Google recommended videos
- Using tags to rank higher
- Picking the correct category to rank
- Does your video file name matter?
- How to structure your files effectively (Storage workflow)
- How I Edit using Final Cut Pro (Tutorial)
- Editing using iMovie
- My Secret Editing Techniques will save you hours per video
- Free resources for B-roll, stock images, and royalty-free music
- My commonly used graphics, sounds, and files (All included here for download)
- How to create an end screen
- Hiring video editors
Setting Up Your Channel
- Picking a channel name
- Creating a banner image that converts
- Channel layout tips and tricks
- Picking the right profile picture
- The About Me section
- Using Channel keywords
- How do you make a good thumbnail?
- How I capture my thumbnail photos
- How to Create a Thumbnail using Photoshop
- How to Create a Thumbnail using Canva
- Setting up your end screen correctly
- Adding cards to your videos
- Should you add music to your videos?
Growth Hacks & Secrets
- Make THESE types of videos when starting
- The #1 Concept You Need for FAST YouTube Growth
- The ULTIMATE FUNNEL For getting new viewers (this is SO important)
- How to Use TikTok and IG Reels to Supercharge your YouTube Growth
- Things you should say at the start and end of your video
- How to convert viewers into subscribers (crucial)
- Why monetization and CPM matters
- Why giving value is the greatest thing you can do
- Collaborating with other Creators
My TOP recommendations for Growing your channel FAST
- How much time to spend making a video
- How frequently do you need to post?
- The best times and days to post videos
- Using Notion as a Content Calendar
- The comment/like a strategy to gain new subscribers
- Top tips for audience retention
- The crucial things to do RIGHT AFTER posting a video
- Should I set up an LLC or S Corp for my channel?
- Should you join an MCN?
- How do I deal with spam and haters?
- How to prevent stagnation and writer’s block
- Your Next Steps
Sales Page: _https://www.sidehustlemastery.com/offers/whRdTpXt/checkout