What you’ll learn
*Master* ChatGPT for code generation, debugging, and topic learning.
Follow a set of exercises to expose you to ChatGPT and help you in its mastery.
Get a deep understanding of what ChatGPT can and cannot do.
Increase your development productivity and scale your approach to coding and learning.
Explore ChatGPT through such examples as Twitter chat-bot, ChatGPT Flutter application, Flutter Weather Application and more!
In *Python* – Learn about Python, and develop a bouncing ball pygame mini-app, developer a ChatGPT twitter-bot
In *Java* – Develop a desktop-based John Conway’s Game of Life application using ChatGPT
In *Flutter & Dart* – use ChatGPT to develop a ChatGPT Flutter app, as well as a simple Weather App, and a Custom Painter app.
How would you like to learn to code faster? To produce better code? To learn coding topics with lightning speed?
Welcome to a ChatGPT primer for developers.
The aim of this course is to teach you quickly how to use ChatGPT to increase your productivity and improve your learning. We specifically concentrate here on the world of coding.
You need to master this tool so that your productivity grows and the time you spend coding produces better code faster.
Don’t forget that like with any great tool if you do not use this tool, somebody else will and they will have the advantage.
We can use ChatGPT for a number of coding endeavours:
- You can ask it to write code for you
- You can ask it to explain code for you
- You can also ask for any bugs in the code and an explanation
- You can ask it to help you learn to code better.
- ChatGPT can write great snippets of code and provide great information on classic computer science problems.
We will learn also about caveats and shortcomings of the tool so that we can scale our approach to getting good code from it.
After all, you want to maximize your ability to generate good code rather than spend a lot of time debugging it.
So join me on this adventure as I introduce you to your new best friend: ChatGPT which will never tire of your questions or commands and which most of the time produces pretty good results.
Who this course is for:
- *Any* developer who wants to see how OpenAI’s ChatGPT can make them a better coder faster.
- Developers who want to get a quick and comprehensive introduction to ChatGPT.