The unique methods Harmon Brothers uses to foster their creativity can transform your business, help you create amazing products, and share better stories.
If you’ve ever wondered HOW to build a company that thrives because of—not in spite of—each team member’s own desire to thrive, this book is for you.
See how Harmon Brothers take a different approach to nearly everything:
- Core Aspects of Their Creative Culture
- How They Hire the Right People
- How They Test Their Ideas
- How They Add Wisdom to their Meetings
- How They Give Employees Creative Space
- How They Make Time to Focus
- Why (and how) to Be Ready to Change
- How They Celebrate Success
- How They Choose Their Clients & Projects
- Why They Prioritize Quality Over Profit
- Even See How They Structure Employee Compensation
You’ve seen the ads: Squatty Potty, Chatbooks, Purple, Poo~Pourri (and more). You’ve laughed along with millions of others. And you’ve learned new euphemisms for poop, which can come in handy if you’re ever apparated back to junior high. But who creates all these ads? Glad you asked.
It’s Harmon Brothers.
Author Chris Jones pulls back the curtain and reveals the behind-the-scenesmagic including their innovative business model, one of the biggest secrets behind their success.
With awards from AdAge, Unruly, ADWEEK, and a WEBBY for Best Writing, Harmon Brothers, and their revolutionary model, transform poop into gold, and can do the same for you and your company.