WELCOME TO THE HEALING TRAUMA SUMMIT
Do you have clients or loved ones who face the emotional wounds of trauma each day? Or are you yourself struggling with the effects of trauma, either from childhood or recent events?
Whether it’s natural disasters, war, acts of violence, early-life experiences, or even a car accident or major surgery—so many people live with the unresolved consequences of trauma.
- Panic attacks and anxiety
- Insomnia and nightmares
- Chronic pain, migraines, and other physical symptoms
- Avoiding triggering situations
- Fears of intimacy and other relational issues
- Persistent feelings of isolation, loneliness, and shame
- Unresolved grief
- A sense of being irreparably broken
The good news is that the past 20 years have brought us extraordinary, evidence-based breakthroughs in the treatment and healing of trauma.
In a wide range of fields, psychologists, neuroscientists, pioneering therapists, and traditional healers are making enormous progress in helping us to recover—and to turn our energies toward our greater dreams and life purpose.
YES, TRAUMA CAN BE HEALED
For 10 immersive days, both clients and interested people seeking help will learn how to:
- Heal emotionally from the effects of war, disasters, medical injuries, and other physically, emotionally, or spiritually traumatic events
- Address childhood and developmental traumas to reconnect and rebuild intimacy
- Build a foundation of inner safety and security
- Reshape the neural landscape to experience greater resilience and life satisfaction
- Bounce back from burnout and the cumulative “daily traumas” of life
- Live fully in our principles and contribute more authentically in the world
- Share our own healing with loved ones and our communities
This gathering of world-renowned presenters explores a wide range of new directions in the field, as well as how established models have evolved.