Imagine having an opportunity to quit the average ‘9-5’ grind by making products you love and selling them to those who appreciate it – It’s everyone’s dream – and the only thing preventing it from being the reality is by not knowing where to start.
That’s why I’ve created the Etsy Mastery Course so you have a step-by-step system to selling on Etsy that anyone can take to start making and selling products based on your passion!
Welcome! I’m so excited to have you here! Thank you for stopping by and showing interest in the Etsy Mastery Course.
I created this course because many people think the market is too saturated with products to make a real income as a seller on Etsy.
I’m here to say this is far from the truth. I was able to start my Etsy shop in late October 2016 without having any prior experience making handmade items or selling on an e-commerce platform and I was able to generate $21k in my first year on Etsy and triple my income the second year on Etsy.
I started my journey on Etsy selling printable quotes and now I have several stores where I sell digital products. I love making passive income on Etsy.
I also like the fact that selling digital products on Etsy has little up-front cost, no shipping fees, and low overhead expenses.
In my Etsy Mastery Course, not only do I teach you how to elevate your existing shop to the next level, you will have access to learning how to make money with art printables and digital products.
I literally hold my student’s hand through the entire process. If you have an existing store that you want o scale or simply want to learn how to make passive income with printable this is the only Etsy course you’ll ever need!
Take A Sneak Peek of Each Module Below!
Module 1 – Your Business Foundation
- What are digital prints? (For those who want to sell digital products)
- How to find a profitable niche
- Find demand & validate product ideas
- How to do market research
- Build a strong brand
- Think big
- Setting up your Etsy account
- The best graphic design tool
- What you need to know about being safe with your designs
- What you should know about fonts
Module 2 – Clarifying Your Offer
- Why you need to micro-niche
- Successful Etsy shops with micro-niches
- How do you find your micro-niche
- Write a great niche statement to propel your business
- Example of successful niche companies
Module 3 – Creating An Etsy Shop For Success
- How to build a memorable Etsy shop
- Branding your Etsy shop with a banner
- Samples of different Etsy shop banners
- The most important branding elements
- Example of different types of shop icons
- Why you need to have your own domain name
- How to provide excellent customer service
Module 4 – Let The Fun Begin! How To Create Art Printables & How Art Mockups Work!
- How to find amazing graphics for your art printables
- What type of license type do you need
- How to choose the right graphic designs for your brand
- How to navigate and find the right file format
- Image aspects ratios for printing
- Step by step how to make art printables
- Design #2 home art decor printable
- Design #3 Nursery art decor printable
- How to add your fonts to Canva
- How to create your art printable mockups
- How to create high-quality JPG & PNG files
- Margins, bleeds, and crop marks
- How to create a zip file
Module 5 – Etsy SEO & Etsy Algorithm Explained
- Understanding the essentials of Etsy SEO
- Brainstorming ideas for tags
- How to use eRank to find profitable keywords
- How to optimize your title & tags for Etsy SEO
- How to optimize your listing description for SEO
- How to optimize your shop for SEO
- How Etsy’s algorithm work
Module 6 – Start, Manage, and Grow Your Etsy Shop
- How to list your listings
- How to price your handmade items
- How I organize my digital assets
- How to persuade buyers to buy
- How to improve the layout of your store
- How to start an email list for your Etsy shop
- Strategies to help you scale your Etsy business to the next level (6 different videos)
- How to create a custom order
- Create coupon for buy 2 get 1 free discount
- Congrats on completing the Etsy Mastery Course!
Sales Page: _https://nancy-badillo.teachable.com/
There are no reviews yet.