Table of Contents
Discover The 5 Factors Creating A Perfect Storm To Acquire Profitable Companies Without Paying Cash Upfront Or Borrowing Money
Imagine if you could acquire a stake in a business without paying any money for it…
…and later buy 100% of the company funded entirely by its own operating capital.
Then, imagine selling the business for a large sum.
And imagine repeating this process again and again.
That’s exactly what my delegates and I have been doing to build generational wealth for ourselves.
It’s being done by people who are not seasoned entrepreneurs and many who have never bought a business before.
Plus, it’s been working during good economic times, bad economic times and even recessions.
In fact, whether you’re an employee looking to transition into a new line of work and become your own boss…
Or, you’re a business owner that wants to diversify into other markets, this unique strategy works equally well.
On this page, that you’ll discover how to acquire businesses without paying any capital upfront and the 5 factors that are now making this possible.
If you want to acquire profitable businesses (doing $1-10 million in revenue), this will be the most important letter you read.
A perfect storm is brewing.
If you live in the US, UK, Europe, Australia, Canada, Singapore or New Zealand, pay close attention.
In each of these mature economies, five key factors are creating a unique opportunity to acquire businesses in 2023 without capital risk or using leverage.
Rather than start a business from scratch, you can acquire a profitable business someone else dedicated 10+ years to make successful.
Now, in a moment, I’ll share…
- The trillion dollar industry unfolding before your eyes
- Details about this acquisition strategy and why our delegates love it
- Our online app that builds trust with business owners and persuades them to give you equity in their business.
- Plus, the reason I’m crazy enough to share this publicly instead of keeping it to myself. (And why it makes perfect sense for me to do so).
First, here’s the opportunity…
Millions of businesses must be sold soon
Consider these facts…
- Over 10,000 baby boomers are retiring each day.
- By 2030 every baby boomer will be 65 or older. (U.S. Census).
- In the U.K., Europe, Australia, Canada, Singapore, New Zealand and the U.S. there are 63.95 million small to medium-sized businesses.
- In the US, a huge 41% of small businesses and franchises are owned by baby boomers.
What does this all mean?
Baby boomers have immense time pressure to sell their businesses so they can enjoy their retirement.
Now, here’s what’s fascinating…
5 reasons baby boomers are struggling to sell their businesses
- Low demand. These businesses are usually too small to attract interest from private equity firms. Plus, the millennial sons and daughters of business owners aren’t interested in continuing the family legacy. They’d rather do something with blockchain, marijuana, or an app, rather than run a traditional business air-conditioning, cleaning or engineering companies.)
- Over supply. As I mentioned before, there are 63.95 million small to medium-sized businesses when you combine the english-speaking countries (plus Europe). However, because baby boomers are larger than the next generation (Gen X), there’s a big oversupply.
- Not fit for sale. Many owners run their personal expenses through their business and don’t have key staff activity documented properly, among other things. Things that make it very difficult to sell.
- Limited time. As baby boomers reach retirement they need to exit their businesses. The longer they wait, the more pressure they put on their shoulders to sell, which could result in them being forced to settle for a lower price.
- Competitors. The most obvious buyers for these businesses are their competitors. However, a lot of these business owners do NOT want to sell to their competitors. Why? Because they’re worried the new owner might asset-strip their life’s work and fire all the staff. Plus, selling to a competitor they’ve known for decades often feels humiliating, like they’re submitting defeat.
Baby boomers have few (if any) options to sell
- Many owners list through a broker only to discover that buyers are not willing to pay their asking price.
- Others extract cash from their companies and close the doors instead.
- Desperate owners reluctantly sell for a lower price.
When you consider these five factors…
Trillions of dollars will change hands
In fact, Forbes published an article calling this period “The Greatest Wealth Transfer In History.”
They expect around $30 trillion in wealth to be passed on to the next generations.
Plus, because the next generation (Gen X) is smaller, this wealth will be more concentrated.
Now, with all that said, here’s…
Many people think the easy way to acquire one of these businesses is to say…
And yes, while this IS a no-money deal structure, it’s not compelling.
If you use this approach you’ll likely get a hard “No!”
Baby boomers have no good reason to accept an offer like this.
They could accept a deal like this from a staff member or someone they trust.
The fastest and easiest way to acquire businesses without paying capital upfront is using a deal structure I called W.I.B.O (Work In, Buy Out).
I’ll explain exactly how this works in a moment.
First, it’s important you understand how this deal structure came about.
Back in the 90s, I started and grew a telecoms company in the UK from scratch.
It was a bootstrapped startup.
And, once we grew the business to £1 million, we started getting approached by other telecom companies who wanted to buy us.
See, at the time, telecommunications had become very fragmented. (i.e., lots of small players.)
It was going through a consolidation period where companies were frantically buying each other.
The concept was totally alien to me.
Plus, I didn’t want to risk the capital.
And the cash flow in my business was always tight.
Anyway, as a result of our fast growth, a bunch of telecom companies contacted me offering to buy my business.
And I realized they all had one thing in common:
They pitched me deal structures that were appealing or solved my problems, but they were not willing to pony up a pile of cash on day one to get the transaction done.
I had a dawning realization:
If I don’t need a huge pile of cash to buy a company, maybe I should be the buyer, not the seller!
I approached different telecom owners and eventually found a business owner who was motivated and needed to exit.
To cut a long story short, I bought his business without any cash upfront or borrowing any money, and we…
Now, there’s no way I could have achieved this by any other means. (i.e., sales, marketing, or leveraging my team.)
This opened up an exciting new world of Mergers & Acquisitions for me.
Over the next 18 months, I bought 11 companies in total, grew my business 10 times bigger, and finally exited in 2006.
After that, I shifted my focus from starting businesses to buying and selling them full-time.
This completely transformed my life and wealth.
In 2009, I did lots of deals.
One deal structure resonates with people the most
It’s called W.I.B.O. (Work In, Buy Out).
Put simply, it’s a way to acquire a stake in a business with no prior relationship to a business owner and then buy the rest of the company from them.
- No cash
- No banks
- No brokers
- No leverage
- No advisors
How W.I.B.O works:
- Identify a key problem in the business
- Agree a small consulting fee to fix it
- Solve the problem to add value
- Acquire a 10-25% stake in the company
- Sell the company with the owner or acquire the remaining shares
WARNING: With the wrong shareholders’ agreement this strategy won’t work. You’ll become a passenger in the business without any power to sell or make important decisions.
I’ll show you how to get the right agreement in a moment.
- Beginner Friendly. The strategy works for people who have never run a business. You don’t have to be a seasoned entrepreneur or existing business owner to use it.
- Income Stream. For most strategies there’s a long process between buying the business and getting financially rewarded. With this strategy, you can earn an income basically from day one.
- Job Replacement. Our delegates love that they can use this strategy to replace their job (or existing income) to fund their deal hunting.
- No Leverage. No need to borrow money from banks or financial institutions. No need to worry about your credit score.
- No Cash Upfront. No need to spend your own money or ask for investment from others.
Over the years, delegates have joined our community and love all the various deal structures we teach.
Now, at this point, you’re probably wondering, “This sounds great, but will this strategy work for me?”
Don’t take it from me, here’s…
Here’s everything you get…
You’ll discover how to source qualified leads, negotiate the deal, secure a 10-25% equity stake, protect yourself, increase the company’s value, and how to exit (or acquire the rest of the company).
This course is available for you to view right away. It’s delivered 100% online.
Unlimited Ask Me Anything
Get access to a members group area where you can post any question you have about doing WIBO deals and I’ll personally answer all of them. You’ll be able to connect and chat with other group members too. No matter what challenge, problem or concern you encounter, you’ll get the help you need.
Note: This support is offered subject to our terms and conditions.
Everything you get…
- The Step-By-Step W.I.B.O. Training Course
- Unlimited ‘Ask Me Anything’ Access (Subject to our terms and conditions)
- Our Online App That Values The Business, Pinpoints Areas To Improve and Persuades Owners To Work With You
- Word-For-Word Sourcing Templates To Get Leads
- Agreement Documents To Close The Deal
- Deep-Dive Case Studies From Successful Delegates
- Extra Sourcing Strategies From 15 Of Our Top Deal Makers
The value included in this offer is very generous considering the small investment required.
Note: I may remove any part of this offer in the future. To guarantee you get everything mentioned above, take action today.
What To Do Now
You have two options:
Option #1 – You could take the gist of what you’ve gathered on this page and try to figure out all the missing pieces on your own. It took me years and years to figure this out. If you have the time and money, go for it. Otherwise, the smartest option is…
Option #2 – Sign up right now and get my step-by-step course, templates and support to help you acquire businesses.
A perfect storm is brewing.
Baby boomers are fast approaching retirement and need to exit their businesses.
Many of these businesses are not in a sellable state.
You can help business owners prepare their businesses for sale.
And as a result, you can acquire a stake (or even the entire company) without leverage or paying money from your own pocket.
Now is the perfect time for serious business owners and working professionals to build wealth for themselves and their families.
Sign up now and use the most exciting strategy to build generational wealth in 2023.
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid