Table of Contents
Learn The Best Back Attack System In Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Today
- John Danaher is the most sought after instructor in the world today
- Learn the same secrets that world class athletes like Gordon Ryan, George St. Pierre, and the rest of DDS use to choke everyone
- Learn the system that has the highest finishing rate in EBI overtime history
- Transform your back attack system by discovering the secrets that have changed the Jiu Jitsu game
- This is an easy to learn system broken down into a curriculum for all levels and there is over 8.5 hours of content
OVER 8.5 HOURS OF CONTENT!
One Irony is that the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu point system was created so that pins are awarded points in ascending value – Back Mount is largely considered the best position, yet if you go to a class anywhere in America and the class does back drills you’ll see a bunch of students flailing around on the floor and no one is choking anyone – John incredulously refers to this situation as “A Complete Disaster..”.
The problem? No one has any advantage – the guy starts on the back and he’s trying to choke the guy with one of his two hands and the guy he’s fighting is blocking – with his 2 hands – and nothing gets done… all of John’s systems are based on the same principle that you should look to have an advantage and exploit that advantage til the end.