WHAT WE DO
At Kaizen Pipsology we trade a little differently. I’m sure you’ve seen the stat which states 96% of traders fail and lose more of their deposits in the markets. We offer forex mentorship and have put together a total forex course to teach you a style that the other 4% of institutional traders use while the 96% face inconsistency and tend to be on the losing side of trades more often. The course covers everything from the basics to the intermediate side of trading while we hold your hand every step of the way.
Kaizen = A Japanese life philosophy of continuous daily improvement.
Day in, day out, we always ensure we are learning to become better for ourselves and most importantly to be able to provide better valued content for you.