Who is this course for?
In the Power of Short Videos course I share all my video secrets. This course is designed for both beginners and experienced bloggers who already know something about short videos.
Our course has a rich program that will allow you to enter the world of professional blogging from scratch, or upgrade your existing blogging skills. Our goal is to teach you how to shoot targeted videos—those that people will watch to the end, then go to your home page, become your subscriber, and eventually become your most loyal customers.
for those who want to grow fast and organically via social media
for those who want to learn how to create content that promotes itself
for those who want to attract new clients in their business using short videos
for those who are willing to explore other content formats and reach new audience!
We have 17 video lessons set up for you — NO BORING theory, only up-to-date and proven insights and approaches.
So, in our course you:
Learn how to prepare for each video shoot in advance, so that you don’t foolishly waste time and energy later
I have developed a system for shooting content, with which you can cut your work in half—without sacrificing quality. Life hack: you can shoot content for a month in advance, and then relax with a clear conscience.
Create a content plan for your upcoming videos, and start shooting them
Our course builds upon your own self-discipline: our teachers and mentors will help and encourage you, but you’ll learn to work independently, so that after graduation, you can be a truly independent blogger. Don’t worry—we’ll help you keep focus and avoid sliding into procrastination. You’ll have a plan to follow step by step.
Determine which social network is right for you to use in promoting your videos
YouTube is not the only platform where you can promote yourself with short videos. In the course, we will talk about the advantages and pitfalls of other streaming services—for example, Instagram and TikTok.
Understand how to monetize videos, and start earning real money
There are many ways to make money on content: for example, you can use the built-in monetization systems (AdSense on YouTube), cooperate with advertisers, make your own merchandise, and sell services.
Discover which videos become hits, and gain thousands of views
Are your videos barely gaining a thousand views, and you don’t understand why? We will teach you all the tricks of viral videos, and show you how I use them in my work.
Master basic editing in apps on your phone
Seriously, high-quality videos can be shot from your phone! You just need to learn how to do it.
Learn to add music without encountering copyright problems
A constant pain: you want to use your favorite audio track in a video, but you cannot—because of possible copyright infringement problems. The course will show you how to solve this problem.
Adapt videos for different social networks to get maximum coverage
Resizing, or repackaging, content is a new trend. You take one video and make several derivative videos out of it for use in the special conditions of the different social networks. Repackaging saves time, effort, and money.
Gather the necessary equipment for filming
A blogger today cannot produce with just a phone. You will need lapel mics and a number of other tools.
Shoot and publish your videos
Under the guidance of our teachers and mentors, you’ll create videos and get detailed feedback.
1. How short videos are different on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube
- Nuances of each platform — TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts
- How the algorithm works. Nuances of use on different platforms
- Types of short videos
- How to start and set goals for the blog to grow on the platform
2. Ideas for short videos and content plan
- Trends. How to identify and how follow them. How to get inspired by other people’s ideas and adapt them for your blog
- Music, copyright, fair use. Where to look for music
- Organizing and planning short videos content
3. Scripts, editing and publication Part 1
- What to consider in the first few seconds of the video. Video length (depending on the platform)
- Tips for shooting preparation: equipment, location, setup
- How to make a short video from a long one
- Tutorial: How to make Shorts on PC
- Bonus lesson from Venya Pak: Making Shorts is Easy
4. Editing and publication Part 2
- Editing videos on your phone
- Editing short videos on PC
- Editing recorded videos (description, hashtags)
5. Video analytics
- How to analyze your YouTube and TikTok videos
6. Monetization opportunities
- Ways to monetize your videos
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid