he Industry’s Most Comprehensive E-Commerce Marketing Certification For The Modern Marketer
Become A CertifiedmE-Commerce Marketing Master
Turn Products Into Profit, Browsers Into Buyers, & Past Purchasers Into Life-Long Customers By Copying This Proven Marketing Method Developed By The Top E-Com Mavericks In The Game Today.
If you’ve been in e-commerce for any amount of time, then you’ve undoubtedly heard…”You’re Only One Product Away“.
It’s the E-com info-industry mantra that is continually repeated over and over by countless trainers, coaches, and “consultants”.
But I have a secret for you…
If you are an E-commerce marketer or store owner who is struggling to scale your store to 6-figures or more right now, read on…
The reason you need to pay attention to this page is…
E-com is the easiest & most profitable game going right now
Most of the information you’re getting is just plain wrong.
Most E-com’ers are constantly being bombarded with the next latest & greatest app or traffic channel.
Everywhere you turn you’re being told you need to be using…
⛔ “influencer marketing”
⛔ “tiktok videos”
⛔ “video apps”
⛔ “the newest review app”,
⛔ “affiliate marketers”
⛔ “snapchat ads”
… and the list goes on and on.
The fact is, if you are doing all these things, all at once, you’re probably feeling spread pretty thin.
Not only is this distracting, it’s also ineffective, and more commonly leads to overwhelm, confusion, and discouragement more than it does sales.
It’s no wonder why recent stats show that 95% of all Shopify stores fail!?1
And this is at a time when you, and those other 95%, should be soaring.
Check this out…
Introducing…E-Commerce Marketing Mastery
This certification is designed to give you a full, fundamental understanding of how you can effectively approach E-commerce marketing in today’s world and lay out the simple steps to success and scale that the 7 & 8 figure E-Commerce brands follow.
Once you understand the E-commerce ‘Tree of Life’ and its 4 Key Pillars to success, you will have:
- Complete confidence in a new comprehensive eCommerce marketing plan for you or your company
- A fully integrated & proven eCommerce marketing campaign ready to launch in the real world so you can safely and systematically test your offers to find the a winning channel quickly
- Templates, checklists, and swipe files for the highest converting product pages, product descriptions, storefronts, email campaigns, and Facebook ads so never have to guess again
- A simplified eCommerce marketing approach that focuses on mastering the basics:
Creating the perfect positioning for your offer
Optimizing your online store & product pages for maximum conversions
Email marketing for fast & consistent sales and,
Social media advertising to reach as many of your ideal prospects as possible.
- Total clarity about what to do (and what NOT to do) to get your store or funnels to 6 & 7 figures fast
- A straight to the point, no fluff approach that focuses on execution over theory
- A renewed sense of excitement over the profits you can almost touch once you see how simple it is to acquire new customers & sales using this fundamental-first approach and,
- How to convert cold strangers into hot buyers in today’s competitive eCommerce environment while simultaneously building good will in your marketplace
What Will I Learn?
Module 1 Overview
- Lesson 1 Validating Proof of Concept with the Ecommerce Tree of Life
- Lesson 2 Evaluating Product Market Fit
- Lesson 3 The Core Pillars of Ecommerce
- Lesson 4 Why Ecommerce Needs Strategy
- Lesson 5 The Customer Value Journey for Ecommerce
Module 2 Overview
- Lesson 1 How to Create Your Customer Avatar
- Lesson 2 The 4 Key Ecommerce Attributes
- Lesson 3 26 Examples of Transactional Ecommerce Offers
- Lesson 4 Creating Your Offer Stack
Module 3 Overview
- Lesson 1 Optimizing Your Online Store
- Lesson 2 How to Create the Ideal Homepage Hierarchy
- Lesson 3 How to Organize Collections – Content Hierarchy
- Lesson 4 Setting Up Your Menu
- Lesson 5 Creating Perfect Product Pages
- Lesson 6nProduct Photography
Module 4 Overview
Sales Channels: Email Marketing & Paid Advertising
- Lesson 1 Introduction to Sales Channels
- Lesson 2 Email Marketing: Welcome Email Flows
- Lesson 3 Email Marketing: Abandon Cart Email Flows
- Lesson 4 Email Marketing: Post-Purchase Email Flows
- Lesson 5 Email Marketing: Campaign Emails
- Lesson 6 Introduction to Paid Advertising for Ecommerce
- Lesson 7 Paid Advertising: Anatomy of an Ad on Meta
- Lesson 8 Paid Advertising: Copywriting and Creative on Meta
- Lesson 9 Paid Advertising: Testing Copy, Creative & Audience on Meta
Module 5 Overview
Building a Social Store
- Lesson 1 Introduction to Expanding Your Ecommerce onto Social Media
- Lesson 2 Meet Your Instructor Lauren Petrullo
- Lesson 3 Why Use Meta & Social Shops?
- Lesson 4 Facebook vs Instagram Shops
- Lesson 5 What Platforms Have Shops? Why Are We Talking About Meta?
- Lesson 6 Prerequisites for Setting Up Social Shops
- Lesson 7 How to Apply Offer Creation
- Lesson 8 Key Social Selling KPI’s
- Lesson 9 Where are Social Shops, UGC, and Affiliate Systems Headed?
- Lesson 10 Who Should be Managing your Social Store?
- Lesson 11 What are Standard SOPs for Social Shops?
- Lesson 12 Using Social Feed to Tag Social Shops
- Lesson 13 Storefronts in the Metaverse
- Lesson 14 Addressing Objections
- Lesson 15 Case Study: ClearStem
Become an Ecommerce Marketing Specialist Today!
The Ecommerce Marketing Mastery Course
6 Core Modules
40 Video Lessons
11-Point Product Page Audit
Create Your Hooks Worksheet
Facebook Ad Worksheet
Growth Scorecard Template
5 Quizzes (one for each module)
BONUS #1: Build Your Winning eCommerce Product Page
BONUS #2: How To Create a Foolproof Giveaway Promotion In 10 Days or Less
BONUS #3: The Email Promo Jumpstart Pack
BONUS #4: The 5-Part Refund Reducer Email Series Playbook
Meet Your Instructors
Lauren Petrullo is a content marketing ninja, putting her skills to work as the owner of digital marketing agency Mongoose Media, boutique e-commerce store Asian Beauty Essentials, Chief Marketing Officer of eco-conscious baby swimwear Beau & Belle Littles, and co-owner of chatbot service Bot Blondes.
As a former Innovation Producer at The Walt Disney Company, Lauren incorporates her background in innovation and design to infuse creativity and play in all of her marketing strategies.
Through her marketing agency Mongoose Media, Lauren specializes in PPC and Social Media (organic and paid) by building brands on social media and converting them through Facebook and Google.
“We make future customers aware of our clients months before they begin seeking solutions through Pinterest.”
Scott Cunningham is the Founder and CEO of Social Lite, a Shopify Partner sales and marketing agency that has helped hundreds of Shopify merchants around the globe scale their revenue with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, email marketing, and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
Scott is on a mission to help independent eCommerce businesses compete and scale globally. He believes in small business, entrepreneurship, and in a marketplace of thriving independent eCommerce stores.
Over the past decade, his team has built campaigns for businesses in every corner of the economy. B2B, B2C, ABC, XYZ, you name it.
Simon Trafford is the Co-Founder and Head Coach for Merchant Mastery and Managing Director for Social Lite Communications, a Shopify Partner sales and marketing agency that has helped hundreds of Shopify merchants around the globe scale their revenue with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, email marketing, and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
In 2014, when we discovered the impact that customer relationships have on retail success, we tripled down on eCommerce. We built Shopify websites, launched eCommerce marketing campaigns, we studied, we practiced, and we got really good at scaling revenue for our clients by helping them foster lifelong relationships with their customers.
Today we are solely dedicated to helping independent eCommerce merchants scale in the global market.
Sales Page: _https://www.digitalmarketer.com/certifications/ecommerce-marketing-mastery/