Nathan Hirsch and Connor Gillivan – Cracking The VA Code (Update 2)
Learn Strategies to Interview, Onboard, Train, and Manage VAs to Scale your Business Faster
What You Get:
A Proven System for Hiring and Scaling with VAs
Section 1: The Introduction
- Module 1: Meet your instructors for the course, Nathan Hirsch and Connor Gillivan.
- Learn how the course will change your outlook on hiring and business.
- Module 2: Get introduced to the IOTM System
- Module 3: Complete an activity evaluating your business and setting goals for where you want it to be by the end of the course.
Section 2: Interviewing (The CARE Interview Process)
- Module 1: What is a virtual assistant and what traits make a really good one?
- Cheat sheet: Traits to Looks for & Traits to Avoid
- Module 2: Where can you hire VAs from and important things to know about hiring from the Philippines.
- Cheat sheet: Things to Remember about Filipinos
- Module 3: How to decide what task to hire for first in your business.
- Activity: Decide which task that you’re going to hire for first.
- Module 4: How to conduct an interview using just chat (Skype/Slack) and the CARE Interview Process.
- Activity: Find and interview at least 2 virtual assistants for the task you want to take off your plate using our unique CARE Interview Process.
Section 3: Onboarding (The SICC Method)
- Module 1: How to set up a working schedule with your VA
- Activity: Create a schedule with the VA that you’re hiring for your first task
- Module 2: How to deal with Internet issues, power outages, and disappearing VAs
- Cheat sheet: Questions to Ask to Identify Possible Red Flags
- Module 3: How to Set Up Communication Channels with your VA
- Activity: Download the communication apps you’re going to use.
- Module 4: How to onboard for company goals and culture
- Activity: Create your own company culture doc
- Full Section Activity: Hold a meeting with the VA to go over monetary compensation and all parts of the SICC Onboarding Method.
Section 4: Training (The SSS Technique)
- Module 1: What is a SOP and how do you build your own?
- Cheat sheet: SOP examples
- Activity: Make your own SOP for the task that you’re hiring the VA for
- Module 2: How to train with a SOP using the SSS Training Technique. SSS stands for study, sample, show.
- Activity: Set up a meeting and train your newly hired VA on the task’s SOP
Section 5: Managing your VA (The BARF Method)
- Module 1: The BARF Method (Buying in, Appreciation, Relationship, Family)
- Cheat sheet: 1 Activity to Perform Each Week from the BARF Method
- Module 2: How to manage your VA on a weekly basis with daily checkins, weekly meetings, and quarterly check-ins.
- Activity: Set up the meetings in your calendar and invite the VA to them. Clearly explain your expectations for daily checkins to the VA.
- Module 3: How to use a task management system like Trello to manage your VA
- Module 4: How to set up bonus and raise policies
- Activity: Create your own bonus and raise policies and share them with your VA
- Module 5: How to fire someone when it’s not working out
- Module 6: How to scale your team past 1 VA, 5 VAs, 10 VAs.
- Cheat sheet: Organizational charts for each level of scaling a business with VAs.
Section 6: Outro
- Module 1: Special thanks from Nathan and Connor.
- Module 2: Give your feedback on how the course was and where it can be improved.