School Of Bots – The Instagram DM Automation Playbook
The Marketing “Trend” You Can’t Ignore Anymore
After 5 years of testing automated conversations on Messenger, Facebook is about to confirm what we’ve been saying everyday since then about this industry…
But let’s back up first:
When Facebook announced the ability to create chatbots on Messenger, we believed this would become a staple marketing channel.
Yet over the last 5 years, many marketers and businesses continued to speculate on it.
“It’s just a trend” or “My customers aren’t on Facebook” were just a few of the excuses we’ve heard.
But while they were complaining, we were producing millions of dollars in new revenue for industry-leading clients…
And all of the stats associated with chat marketing continued to point to a fundamental shift in consumer behavior:
The number of people using mobile messaging apps surpassed the number using social media apps in 2014 (Business Insider)
Consumers ages 18-34 said they prefer messaging channels over any other communication methods (HeyWire Business)
94% of customers said they are more likely to buy again from a brand if it delivered a great customer experience over a messaging channel (State of CX 2020)
The list goes on.
So why have so many marketers and businesses continued to ignore this opportunity to capitalize on shifting consumer behavior?
Regardless of the excuse, that’s all about to change.
Over the last 5 years, Facebook has paved the way for chat marketing by using Messenger as the first platform to test.
We all know that Facebook understands consumer behavior better than almost every company on the planet, and they have the data to back it up.
That’s why this next move is so important:
Facebook is launching automation for Instagram DM.
This means that Facebook tested and proved chatbot viability on Messenger, and is now expanding to their other platforms.
This is HUGE news, because it’s a clear indicator of where the industry is continuing to go.
And the fact is…
Most businesses will have to be readily available on messaging apps in the next one to three years.
Consumers are going to not only want but expect that they can message a business on any channel they want.
Think of it this way:
You know how everybody expects a business to have a phone line and a website in 2021?
And if it didn’t, you’d be pissed-off at the least and completely avoid doing business with them at the worst?
That’s where we’re headed with messaging…
Get School Of Bots – The Instagram DM Automation Playbook download
This is about to change business-to-people communication – forever. For both B2B and B2C.
That’s why the launch of IG automation will force any marketer worth their salt to learn chat marketing…
Even if you don’t personally plan to offer this new skill as a service, you need to at minimum understand how it: 1) works, and 2) plays a role in a company’s marketing system.
See, Facebook has shared their plans for interoperability between Messenger, Instagram, and WhatsApp for a few years now:
Imagine being able to sell to your customers, provide support, and generate and qualify leads 24/7 on the 3 largest messaging channels available.
That’s exactly where Facebook is taking this industry, and this launch of IG automation confirms that chat marketing is not just “hanging around”…
And this isn’t some “shiny object” anymore…
It’s an established channel for marketers to help companies grow.
What You’ll Learn
The IG DM Automation Playbook is a 50+ lesson online course taught by School of Bots Co-Founder and Chatbot Marketing Expert Natasha Takahashi.
This program is designed to be easy to follow, and quick to implement.
It uses automation tools that are 100% Facebook-and-Instagram-approved.
You’ll be able to go through it at your own pace, and revisit the content as many times as you need to.
Because this training doubles as internal documentation for our agency team, we regularly update its contents to keep it up to date.
The Instagram DM Automation Playbook Curriculum
Introduction To Instagram DM Automation
- In this first module we’ll dive into how to get the most out of the playbook so nothing is left behind.
- You’ll learn how Instagram Automation fits into an Omni-channel marketing system and who on the team should manage this new channel.
- You’ll get our Instagram Profile and Settings checklist and Agency Cheat sheet so you can hit the ground running and serve clients with this. And we’ll talk about Facebook’s long term vision with Instagram DM Automation and Interoperability.
Step #1: Design Your Instagram DM Strategy The Instagram DM Automation Playbook
- In this module, we’re covering our DM Domination System (DMDS).
- This is our IG specific foundational system we use with our clients to ensure revenue generation in the first month of working with them. We’ll also go over our MSS Framework: Marketing Sales Support.
Step #2: Learn How To Build Instagram DM Message Funnels and Automation With ManyChat
- We get asked all the time why we use Manychat.
- The answer is simple: it’s the best chatbot platform for marketers to produce results with.
- In this module, you’ll find out exactly how we use ManyChat’s features and the fundamental processes that we’ve developed to create the best campaigns possible.
Step #3: How To Drive Organic Traffic To Your DM Funnels
- Let’s dive into organic traffic and how to start more conversations with users.
- In this section we’ll cover all of our best practices for growth tools and bringing traffic to your DMs.
Step #4: How To Drive Paid Traffic To Your DM Funnels
- Organic traffic is sexy but let’s talk paid traffic where you can scale predictably.
- In this module we’ll discuss Story Ads, Post ads with comment to DM, Feed Ads with DM prompt, and more.
Step #5: The Prime and Convert Formula for DMs The Instagram DM Automation Playbook
- In this module we’re covering one of our most effective strategies for producing results inside IG DM.
- This is a formula that uses proven psychology to start a conversation and create a customer. We’ll walk you through how to set it up as well as provide you with templates to hit the ground running.
- You’ll use this initially for driving traffic from Stories to DM.
Step #6: Copywriting & Message Formatting for Instagram DM
- Copywriting is an absolutely crucial part of good chat marketing.
- In this module we discuss our best practices for creating copy that converts inside a conversation.
- We’re going to share our frameworks like The 6 Laws of Chatbot Marketing, The 7 Deadly Diseases of Chatbot Marketing, and even show you how to take an email and turn it into copy that works inside a DM.
Step #7: Integrations With Your Digital Ecosystem The Instagram DM Automation Playbook
- Having automations set up is awesome. But connecting this new channel to the rest of your digital marketing ecosystem is an easy way to take your results to the next level.
- In this module we’ll discuss Integromat, Zapier, and other types of integrations. You’ll learn how to leverage these platforms to increase the results you can produce and the value your automations add to any business.
Step #8: Build Your DM Support and Sales Live Chat System
- Your messaging automation should be able to handle the majority of conversations entirely on its own.
- But, sometimes a human needs to come in and provide live support for customers that need a little extra help.
- In this section we’ll show you how to map out your live chat system, training the support and sales teams to use ManyChat live chat, and share our live chat messaging guidelines.
Step #9: Launching And Optimizing A New IG DM Funnel
- In this module we’ll be giving you our checklists for launching, scaling, and monitoring your funnels.
Step #10: Reporting & Tracking for IG DM Funnels
- In marketing, tracking proper data is always a top priority.
- Knowing how the bot is performing is critical in the optimization process. In this module we’ll share how we measure bot ROI and tracking.
Sales Page: _https://schoolofbots.co/instagram
Delivery time: 12-24hrs after paid