Do you want to build an online audience that can make you $$$$ every month?
I started posting content on LinkedIn in late 2018.
I was lucky to have discovered the power of LinkedIn almost overnight – my first LinkedIn post went viral:
This post got me my first 4 clients… at the time I wasn’t even a freelancer!
I was just a student who loved writing and was really good at it. And that was enough for me to be trusted and hired by strangers on LinkedIn!
I saw the opportunity there
And continued to post on LinkedIn.
It took me weeks of regular content creation before I could find my next client,
And it was months before my post went viral again,
But within a year I created a LinkedIn audience that brought me about 5-8 qualified inbound leads every month.
Today I have 110,000+ followers on LinkedIn, one that brings me 3-5 inbound leads a day and makes me 6 figures a year.
In the last 3 years, regular content creation on LinkedIn has led me to:
- Making 6-figures from my dorm room as a full-time undergraduate student
- Standing out and becoming a memorable “businesswoman” in my university abroad
- Graduating early from university and starting my own agency (still don’t have my degree certificate by the way, and have never needed one to run my business)
- Building an audience of 200,000+ across various platforms
- Selling 1000s of copies of my ebooks to readers worldwide
- Helping 1000s of freelancers beat the low “industry expectations” and make their first $ online, charge in advance, and freelance successfully
- Giving 2 TEDx Talks and 100s of webinars and online talks
- Working with and networking with global leaders and multi-millionaires,
And this is not just me. I have shared my LinkedIn journey, stories and strategies on multiple social media platforms before…
Freelancers, students and entrepreneurs who leveraged LinkedIn have achieved excellent results:
- They hit $1000 income in their first month of freelancing
- They generated a steady flow of inbound leads through regular content creation
- They were so overbooked that they increased their prices month-by-month
- They quit their 9-5 jobs with confidence and pursued freelancing/ their online business full-time
- They increased their income and gained the luxury to buy the phones of their dreams; take their family on vacations; and take time off
- They have clarity in their journey to financial freedom
Here’s what you’ll learn in the Ca$hing In on LinkedIn ebook:
Chapter 1: An Introduction
Here I tell you how I got started on LinkedIn, how I use LinkedIn to generate high-value leads for my content marketing agency, and why I am the right person to teach you how to leverage LinkedIn.
Chapter 2: An Introduction to LinkedIn
Here, I dive into LinkedIn – why you should use the platform, what you can do on it, and what type of profile you should create.
Chapter 3: Getting Started with LinkedIn
LinkedIn offers various types of profiles. In this chapter, I’ll tell you the difference between these profiles and which one you should pick for building a personal brand. I’ll also show you how to pick an engaging and profitable niche for your LinkedIn profile.
Chapter 4: Setting Up Your LinkedIn Profile
A LinkedIn profile has tons of elements – Profile picture, headline, banner, About section, Experience section, Education, Volunteering… the list goes on. In this chapter, I’ll teach you how to set up an impressive LinkedIn profile, one that viewers will be intrigued to follow!
Chapter 5: Digging into your LinkedIn Profile
Since you’re building a personal brand, your LinkedIn profile needs to be easy to view and share, and contacting you should be convenient too. In this chapter, I’ll show you how to make small yet highly impactful tweaks in your LinkedIn settings and profile to maximise your reach, help you grow faster, and help you win your audience’s trust.
Chapter 6: Connections & Followers
Most social media platforms only have the concept of “Followers.” LinkedIn, however, has “Connections” and “Followers.” In this chapter, I’ll teach you the difference betwen these two types of audiences, how to connect strategically, and how to build relationships with your connections and followers.
Chapter 7: Content Creation on LinkedIn
The content you create and publish on LinkedIn will impact how fast you grow on LinkedIn, what sort of audience you build, and how you are able to monetise the platform. In this chapter, I’ll show you the various types of content you can post on LinkedIn, give you theme and topic ideas, and also explain the elements of a good LinkedIn post.
Chapter 8: Growing on LinkedIn
Once you have nailed down how to create content on LinkedIn, the next step is to focus on increasing the reach and engagement on your posts. In this chapter, I’ll share strategies for increasing your content’s visibility and growing your LinkedIn profile (and also cover the common mistakes that people make while trying to grow fast on LinkedIn)
Chapter 9: How to Monetise LinkedIn
With all this personal branding and audience-building you’ll be doing on LinkedIn, you’ll be able to start monetising your profile within a few months of consistent content creation. In this chapter, I’ll show you 6 LinkedIn monetisation methods, and no, you don’t need to have your own product or startup to apply them.
Chapter 10: A 30-day LinkedIn Roadmap
Finally, this 30-day LinkedIn Roadmap will give you a kickstart towards ca$hing in on LinkedIn! This will take about 45-60 minutes a day, and you can spread it out as multiple 10-15-minute commitments throughout the day.