What you’ll learn
Develop a long-term content marketing strategy and plan without headaches.
Apply emotional triggers that move people to action.
Develop a content calendar, content plan, and content assets that last a lifetime.
Apply analytics to improve your reach, response, and relationships.
Create clear business objectives, content marketing goals, and clear KPI metrics that make managers and stakeholders happy.
Discover content marketing tools and frameworks that make content development a breeze!
Content marketing is a powerful marketing approach that creates timely, relevant, and valuable information to attract and retain audiences, generate customers, and build loyalty. By creating consistent content that educates, entertains, and informs, you can establish your brand and build credibility.
Content marketing creates a strategic plan that builds on multiple digital marketing disciplines such as SEO, social media marketing, keyword research, and PR to increase business visibility, generate more business leads, increase customers and sales, and develop brand recognition and loyalty.
But developing the content can be a chore. Most content creators cite a lack of ideas or burnout as their main obstacles to content marketing. I’ll show you how to find never-ending sources of inspiration and how to develop content resource that never run dry.
We will dig deeper into learning the human elements that make content persuasive. The goal is to create action; from awareness to action to trust. Great content doesn’t just touch the emotions, or provides logical rational, it is also developed and presented thoughtfully in different media. The media and channel you use is just as important as the content you create.
You’ll walk away with the tools to create a long-term content calendar, a distribution plan, and development ideas. You’ll also find helpful worksheets and assignments to practice and implement for your business!
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Develop a long-term content strategy, plan and calendar.
- Research and find the content that people want to see!
- Engage emotional triggers that create action.
- Apply the right media for the right message.
- Use multiple channels to promote your brand.
- Integrate SEO techniques that increase your visibility.
- Measure analytics that improve your content and marketing.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners or marketers that need to increase inbound leads and sales.
- Are you frustrated with creating content?
- Are you running out of content ideas?
- Do you need to create more excitement and engagement among your audience?
- Do you find content marketing difficult to measure and report?
- Content managers, Social Media Mangers, Social Media Directors, Marketing Managers, Marketign Directors