Who it’s for
Greatest Hits Content is best for you if you run a client-based business that sells a high ticket service, coaching, or consulting offer for $500 or more. If this is you, you’re probably struggling with:
- Getting clients without needing to do manual cold email outreach
- Acquiring a handful of clients who pay premium prices on a recurring basis
- Working with clients who have more money than time
- Executing a content strategy that works to acquire high ticket clients vs SEO traffic
- Turning leads into clients so you never have to worry about losing one big client
- Living month-to-month with unstable cashflow
What it helps you achieve
Greatest Hits Content will help you achieve the following in 30-90 days:
- Build recurring revenue by adding 5-10 high paying, recurring clients to your business
- Find the right content topics to attract larger clients who want your help
- Position you as a “market of one” so clients can only get what you sell from you
- Grow an audience you own and can contact anytime you need a new client
- Take on a new client whenever you need by sending one email
- Run small budget ads to your content to add new prospects to your email list daily
- Get off the content creation hamster wheel by doing all of the above with 1-5 pieces of content (aka 1-5 “greatest hits”)
How it works
Greatest Hits Content is broken down into seven parts (with templates, email swipes, and examples you can model). Every part has an over-the-shoulder video training that is 30-90 minutes in length.
Part 1: Greatest Hits Content Survey
Running Time: 47 minutes 49 seconds
TL;DR: How to find content topics using a unique survey method.
Part 2: AIDA Article Template
Running Time: 1 hour 21 minutes 30 seconds
TL;DR: How to create slam dunk content every time with a proven writing template.
Part 3: Three Jabs Strategy
Running Time: 50 minutes 27 seconds
TL;DR: How to get over 10% of your traffic to convert into leads.
Part 4: Red Packet Partnerships
Running Time: 1 hour 10 minutes 34 seconds
TL;DR: How to get 100-1,000 leads in a day (without SEO or paid ads).
Part 5: $5 Hit Records
Running Time: 1 hour 4 minutes 35 seconds
TL;DR: How to run small budget content distribution ads to get daily leads.
Part 6: Viral Content Upgrades
Running Time: 31 minutes 16 seconds
TL;DR: How to get strangers to share your content daily (without cold outreach).
Part 7: 900 Word Emails
Running Time: 1 hour 13 minutes 45 seconds
TL;DR: How to get $500-$15,000 clients (without a phone call).
There are no reviews yet.