Explore the Micro Details of How To Defend and Counter The Jab in a Variety of Scenarios With Legendary Kickboxing Champion and World Renowned Coach Duke Roufus
- Legendary kickboxer Duke Roufus has been competing and passing on knowledge for decades as a former kickboxing champion and now as one of the most sought after striking coaches in the world
- After collecting multiple prestigious titles in the sport of kickboxing Roufus has continued his legacy as a coach, producing multiple high level athletes such as former UFC Champions, Anthony Pettis, and Tyron Woodely
- Go in-depth with the jab and master multiple scenarios where this important strike takes center stage
- Counter the jab with return kicks, knees, and devastating elbows that can completely turn the tide of a fight
What Will You Learn?
A household name when it comes to striking, Duke Roufus is a legend of the martial arts game. After a successful career in kickboxing, where Roufus claimed some of the most prestigious titles in the sport, he’s now cemented his legacy as one of the best striking coaches the world of martial arts has ever seen! Producing high level strikers such as UFC Former Champions, Anthony Pettis and Tyron Woodley, Roufus has left his mark on thousands of high level athletes and hobbyist strikers all over the world. With the Going Into The Matrix Series, you’ll get a firsthand look at some of the most sought after striking instruction on the planet. Roufus will begin by explaining the micro details of the jab, as you add dangerous new tools to your arsenal and learn to defend, counter, and return with devastating blows, using the jab as the centerpiece of instruction!
Roufus will guide you every step of the way in 4-parts as you break down the key details of defending and countering the most commonly used strike in fighting. As you progress through the series, Roufus will add new tools to your arsenal as you examine the jab from multiple scenarios such as dealing with left and right hand attacks, parrying strategies, proper slipping tactics, and much much more. You’ll counter with devastating blows of your own so you can defend but also mount your own offense with knees, kicks, and elbow strikes, all with the jab as the centerpiece of instruction!
Learn from the man that’s been wildly successful in his own kickboxing career and instrumental in the success of some of today’s most recognized and decorated fighters! Roufus has been perfecting his craft for decades and is unmatched in experience and knowledge. Add dangerous new tools to your arsenal and start winning more fights with some of the most sought after instruction in the world!
So, What Exactly Do You Get?
- DUKE INTRODUCES BRYCE “BAM BAM” FRANCK
- BASIC: DEFENDING AGAINST THE JAB BY STUFFING THE OPPONENTS JAB
- ADVANCED; DEFENDING AGAINST THE JAB BY STEPPING INTO THE OPPONENT’S JAB & RETURNING
- BASIC: LEFTY VS. RIGHTY: DEFENDING AGAINST THE JAB
- ADVANCED: LEFTY VS. RIGHTY: DEFENDING AGAINST THE JAB
- OPPONENT IS COMING FORWARD: DEFENDING AGAINST THE JAB
- PARRYING THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. RIGHTY: DEFENDING AGIANST THE JAB BY PARRYING & RETURNING
- PARRYING THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. LEFTY: DEFENDING AGAINST THE JAB BY PARRYING & RETURNING
- PARRYING THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. RIGHTY: RETURNING WITH ELBOWS
- PARRYING THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. LEFTY: RETURNING WITH ELBOWS
- PARRYING THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. RIGHTY: RETURNING WITH KICKS
- PARRYING THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. LEFTY: RETURNING WITH KICKS
- PARRYING THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. RIGHTY: RETURNING WITH KNEES
- PARRYING THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. LEFTY: RETURNING WITH KNEES
- SLIPPING THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. RIGHTY
- PARRYING THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. LEFTY
- PULL BACK FROM THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. RIGHTY
- PULL BACK FROM THE JAB, RIGHTY VS. LEFTY