Table of Contents
How Much is Not Operating at Your Full Potential Costing You?
Only 2% of people are estimated to operate at their full potential – as the best version of themselves. That means 98% of people, and perhaps YOU, feel one or more of the following…
- You feel like you’re stuck or that you’ve plateaued
- You feel overwhelmed and unproductive
- You lack clarity about your purpose, goals, or next steps
- You fear the uncertain
- You feel out-of-balance
Here’s What to Expect
Create crystal clarity with your goals and purpose
You know where you’re headed and why it’s important to you. You’re armed with a sense of purpose that makes things happen, enabling you to break free from limiting beliefs so you can achieve your goals and dreams.
Become laser-focused and super-productive
You know how to prioritize what’s important and can channel your focus and energy to stay on task. You feel the thrill of personal consistency, master the art of holding yourself accountable, and feel more present in all that you do.
Develop antifragile courage and confidence
You believe in yourself, start playing to win, and own your greatness. You grow and develop as you step outside your comfort zone. You are antifragile and all the things in work and life that don’t go according to plan only strengthen you.
Benefit from an evidence-based curriculum
Opinion is great. Data is better. The program draws from behavioral science from Stanford University, as well as the world’s largest ever study of peak performers, including over 30,000 people and over 100 different performance variables.
I Know What Struggle Feels Like
For years I didn’t feel balanced. I often felt overworked. And my success felt inconsistent.
Then through a process of marginal gains, I re-engineered my approach to work and life.
I began researching evidence-based studies in psychology, neuroscience, habit change, leadership, and peak performance. I completed a coaching certification with the High Performance Institute, as well as a coaching certification and apprenticeship with Professor BJ Fogg, who leads Stanford University’s Behavior Design Lab.
Implementing what I had learned, I started to show up at my best, not just on the work front, but also the health and home fronts. I began to produce far more, with much less effort. And I was able to maintain my success consistently, no matter what came my way.
Over the years I’ve advised Fortune 50 CEOs while at McKinsey & Company, helped build Skype’s multi-billion dollar success story, and built several of my own businesses.
Along the way I’ve been recognized as the “CEO of the Year” at the 2019 BEF Awards, and one of the “Top 30 Entrepreneurs in the UK” by Startups Magazine, with several mainstream TV and press features including The Economist, CNN, and The Wall Street Journal, as well as a guest judging appearance on The Apprentice.
I also understand what it’s like to persevere through crisis. Over the last 20 years I’ve fought in the trenches, navigating three major downturns, each time emerging stronger as a result.
Now I’m on a mission to help others become all they’re capable of being, despite the challenges we can’t control.
5 WEEKS TO UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
You’ll go through 6 modules of advanced, mastery-level online training released over 5 weeks. The entire program is structured for your rapid learning and long-term gain, based on the science of successful learning.
- Module 1: Foundation. You’ll discover a deeper sense of purpose, upgrade your mindset, understand the blocks to peak performance, and what it takes to join the estimated 2% of people who reach their full potential.
- Module 2: Identity. Advanced training to understand what really drives your behavior. You’ll learn new mental frameworks and practical tools so you show up at your best on the work, health, and relationship fronts.
- Module 3: Productivity – Planning. Advanced training to help you better manage your day, optimize your sleep, set energizing goals, create clear 90-day plans, and understand how to scientifically increase your motivation.
- Module 4: Productivity – Execution. Advanced training to help you stay focused on what matters most, better manage your energy, build better habits, minimize distraction, and create strong personal accountability.
- Module 5: Antifragile Courage. Advanced training to help you develop your courage and confidence. You’ll learn how to become stronger as a result of stress, master your fears, and both anticipate and navigate the unexpected.
- Module 6: Mastery. We’ll take an 80/20 look at achieving mastery across the Health, Wealth, and Relationship fronts, incorporating previous module lessons as well as introducing other mastery-level content.
Your PPMP Enrollment Includes
The same training and tools Eric provides to his $50,000 per year 1-to-1 clients including Entrepreneurs, Leaders, CEOs, Celebrities, and Special Forces Operatives.
5-WEEK ONLINE COURSE
6 on-demand modules with video lessons and worksheets, as outlined above, structured for rapid learning and long-term gain.
FREE COPY OF THE 3 ALARMS
Free digital copy of Eric’s new Amazon bestselling book The 3 Alarms
LIVE COACHING & MENTORING
Every week attend a live online session for Q&A and the chance to address your unique challenges.