Table of Contents
Sales Interview OS
Screen Your Offers
No more made up OTE and disappointment.
Interview Like A Pro
The top 1% don’t sit there and answer the same questions as everyone else.
Negotiate Your Terms
Put yourself in a position where you don’t have to accept the terms that you don’t want.
What will you no longer be after completing this course?
– Anxious before interviews
(because you don’t know how to prepare for what they might say).
– Frustrated with yourself
(because you didn’t perform in the interview for an offer you really wanted).
– Disappointed and let down
(because another offer didn’t match up to the advertised numbers).
– Uncertain about your options
(because you don’t know what you would or could do if your current offer declines for any reason).
– A desperate and needy salesperson
(because you consistently hop on any offer that will take you and you’re always “hoping” that this will be “the one”).
– Confused about the game
(because you still don’t really know how the high ticket world really works and where you sit in the process).
– A commodity
(because you are viewed and treated the same as everyone else).
Who is this for?
– Those who missed great opportunities because they were wasting time on bad offers with made up OTE.
– Those who have been denied a role because they didn’t present the best version of themselves.
– Those who understand that it’s not going to take just one interview, and recognise that interviews will be the ever-present hurdle between them and increasing their income.
– Those sales people who no longer want to be seen as a commodity.
– Another enthusiastic applicant.
– Another name and face.
– Those who know they’re capable of a lot more, but don’t know how to get there.
– This is for pro’s who are committed to a lucrative career in sales.
Who will you become upon completing this course?
– A sales pro with a top 1% mindset
(you will be able to identify, screen, interview for and negotiate the best opportunities, should you decide you want them.)
– A sales pro with abundance and options
(outcomes not available or visible to others will become available to you)
– Respected as an equal in your interactions
(no more acting and being treated as a subservient “employee”)
This is a systemized approach to sales interviews.
Each section builds off the last. It is created in such a way that you get the information you need, whilst positioning yourself above 99% of other salespeople.
1. Core Principles
If you’re like 99% of the sales population, you’re thinking about sales interviews completely wrong.
With every new approach, there are always things you need to be aware of.
3. Simple Sales Techniques
We’re on a sales call, it’s just called an interview.
4. Basic Questions
Some questions are unavoidable.
“Tell me about yourself” for example.
5. Pre-call Preparation
Showing up to the interview and hoping for the best is a recipe for disaster.
But how you do you actually prepare?
During the Interview
6. Soft Questions
You don’t come right out of the gate and ask the heavy questions, so what do you ask before that?
7. Operations Questions
The prospect journey can be mapped in a linear fashion.
This section walks you through the different ways they get booked in with you, the advantages/disadvantages of each method.
8. Initial Statistical Questions
This is where things get interesting.
Stage one of two, this goes through the numbers you need to ask ahead of time.
You will learn how all of the numbers associated with an offer come together. You’ll never get caught with a fake OTE again.
9. Advanced Statistical Questions
This will fundamentally change how you understand the numbers associated with an offer.
Most offers have negotiable terms, should you demonstrate your ability.
This section takes you through some of those areas, and how to discuss some things that might be a deal breaker for you.
There are some non-negotiables that you shouldn’t agree to – no matter what.
Very few people are aware of these but they have the potential to handicap your sales career now and in the future.
You’re walked through those in detail, and how to avoid them.
11. Closing the Call
This is where most fumble.
You can have a great call, get all the information you need, have full clarity over what the offer is, and still ruin it in the final few minutes.
12. Exceptions to the Rule
There are always exceptions. You need to know when exceptions apply and adjust your approach if necessary.
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid