This two course series includes Core Concepts and Applications.
“Core Concepts” provides the scientific and conceptual framework for understanding efficient, safe, sustainable, and effective calisthenics training with the goal of health, fitness, and aesthetics. This method is the logical conclusion of the integration of several lines of research and over a decade of professional experience.
“Applications” will cover the applied principles outlined in “Core Concepts” to give you the tools and understanding for a lifetime of productive training.
– Why to prioritize basic calisthenics over skills
– The importance of prioritizing body composition
– Effects of different rep ranges on muscle growth
– What is required to trigger a “growth response”
– How it’s possible to train a muscle multiple days in a row
– Why exercise selection can make-or-break your training
– How to determine productive exercise selection
– How to use variation to drive progress while minimizing fatigue
– How to systematically progress training
– How to effectively manipulate training frequency for maximum productivity
– How to accurately control training intensity
– How to determine weekly training volume
– How to structure your own training cycle using a simple template
This course is available for 90 days from your chosen start date. If you have any questions please reach out. All sales will be non-refundable.
I hope you enjoy!
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid