Table of Contents
Hi. I’m Matt Diggity…
👉 In my former life, I was an electrical engineer working 60-hour weeks in a cubicle.
I eventually had a complete nervous breakdown.
Around the same time, a friend had introduced me to the concept of ranking websites and making affiliate commissions, and I fell in love.
Call it necessity or call it desperation, I decided to learn how to make passive income through affiliate SEO.
At first, I had thought you could only make a few hundred dollars per month, but when I found out that 4, 5 and 6-figure websites were attainable, I was hooked.
The road wasn’t easy
I can’t even count how many thousands of dollars I wasted trying out various SEO techniques that simply didn’t work.
Nor do I even want to consider how many hours, days, and months were wasted. And I was penalized too.
At one point, all my sites were penalized and the 5-figure per month income that I had worked so hard to build vanished in a day.
I was devastated.
At that point, I decided to take matters into my own hands
When I lost everything, I had to choose between quitting SEO and going back to my cubicle life or trying again.
I decided to try again, but I was going to do it my way. Like an engineer.
From that point forward, I would test every ranking tactic myself before I applied them to my websites.
I created hundreds of test sites, where I’d apply various SEO strategies and let Google tell me what it wanted to see.
Makes sense, right?
I was now getting consistent and fast results and I wasn’t getting penalized.
SEO got a lot easier
I expanded on the testing and even started inventing new techniques that were never around before.
I’m now competing in the highest value affiliate niches that exist today.
Ever heard of garcinia cambogia? That was me on page #1.
Once I had the test results that were showing me exactly what I needed to rank, SEO became super easy.
And then I found flipping
Eventually, I learned that you could actually sell affiliate websites for up to 32-40x their monthly profit.
So, a site making $10,000 per month could actually sell for $350,000.
That’s when my income took a big turn in the positive direction.
By selling sites, I could fast forward 3 years into the future and collect all the money up-front.
Then I could use a fraction of that money to create more websites.
Do you see how quickly that can add up? Here’s a bank deposit screenshot of two recent flips.
I’m not showing you this just to show off. Trust me I’m still amazed that this is a possibility in this day and age.
The Affiliate Lab
Ever since I found my freedom through SEO, I’ve become eternally grateful.
I spend hours every week in Facebook groups and consultations, and even started a conference because I want others to experience this.
At a certain point, I wanted to create a course that would be able to teach people how to rank and flip affiliate websites based on the test-backed strategies I was using. I wanted to create the perfect affiliate SEO course.
Thus, The Affiliate Lab was born.
SEO is difficult. You wouldn’t be here reading this if you already had it figured out.
I’ve been through the frustrations too…
Sites that don’t rank. Money wasted on techniques that don’t work.
It’s not your fault though. Unfortunately, the SEO information out on the net is polluted with watered-down, recycled content from people that don’t actually make their money from SEO.
But with a proven blueprint based on actual test-results, SEO starts to make a lot of sense. Here’s what this is all about…
Here’s what you get at a glance:
45+ Hours of training
210+ Videos that teach niche selection, keyword research…everything you need to know to dominate Google and profit from your sites.
Templates & Tools
You get 6 Plug-and-Play templates and tools, the very same I use for my agency. Take the guessing out of your niche selection, get the optimal ratio of anchor text & more.
Checklists & SOPs
Checklists & Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). The very same that I use on my own and my client’s sites to rank on Google.
Exclusive FB Group
Access to the active members-only Facebook Group. Ask any question about SEO and get them answered by me, or other members of the group that have been in the affiliate marketing world for years.
The Nitty Gritty.
Here’s What’s Revealed Inside:
- Perfect niche selection using the Niche Grading Tool.
- Uncovers ALL keyword opportunities with the Recursive Keyword Research Process .
- The irresistible site architecture that Google LOVES.
- How to create content that ranks and makes sales.
- Perfect start: Step-by-step how to build a website from scratch.
- Two “failsafe” questions that keep your site safe from Google penalties.
- Boost your traffic with the onsite & offsite optimization process checklist.
- How to create an online persona that builds trust & authority.
- The right way to use Amazon Affiliates. Ignore this and wake up without an income.
- Got an about page? It’s silently costing you traffic. The 30-second fix.
- The best free and dirt cheap alternatives to expensive SEO software.
- Perfect Anchor Text: 6 ways to link to your pages, without looking spammy to Google.
- Same traffic, more money with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- How to design your homepage so that your inner pages rank better.
- Outsourcing content? Here’s my swipe-and-deploy template.
- How to use local citations for affiliate sites to establish trust.
- Day 1 to Page 1: Get to the first page with the right set of backlinks.
- The Influencer Pitch: Building the real E-A-T that Google is looking for.
- How to incorporate TF*IDF analysis into your content so that it ranks higher.
- How to steal snippets from page two (A friend’s wife got hers in one day).
- How to figure out the exact amount of content needed to overtake your competition.
- How to fix common SEO issues and stop your site from bleeding traffic.
- What 3 pages you should never link to in your menus.
- A strategy to find a flood of content ideas.
- The simple way to use Google to tell you what keywords to use in your content to rank higher.
- What schema you should never use across all of your pages.
- 2 ways that make visitors click on your site, even if you are not #1 on Google.
- How to write in an NLP-friendly tone that Google loves.
- Social fortress: How to create an iron-clad presence that Google can’t ignore.
- & much more…
A Blueprint Backed By Thousands Of Tests On Hundreds Of Websites
About a decade ago I gave up on SEO because I was blindly following whatever the SEO blogs said. And after all of my years in the trenches, I can say this:
👉There’s lots of bad SEO advice out there
Worse, listening to bad SEO advice can actually hurt your site and wipe out your traffic literally overnight (like what happened to me). That is why the best advice I can give you is this one:
👉Only trust what has been tested
Ever since I “gave up” on SEO, I resolved to get back to my roots and approach it like an engineer. Engineers conduct tests and only employ strategies that are the results of successful experimentation.
Over the years, I’ve tested nearly every SEO strategy on real websites ranking in Google’s algorithm. Only the winners are added to the The Affiliate Lab blueprint.
So if something is in The Affiliate Lab, it’s not because I said so or someone else said so, it is because it’s been proven first on hundreds of sites beforehand.
The Affiliate Lab blueprint has been developed after running:
👉Thousands of tests
👉On hundreds of websites
👉In multiple niches
There’s no doubt about it…Google’s algorithm changes.
And what works today might not work tomorrow. That is why I designed The Affiliate Lab to be a cutting edge course that is never outdated. How so?
If anything changes in the SEO world, the course changes with it.
Tactics and strategies that no longer work get cut and replaced by even more powerful techniques. With The Affiliate Lab…
You will always know what works
You get the results of the latest successful tests
You’ll never waste your time on outdated SEO
Some updates are small and some are so large, they could be sold by themselves. You get absolutely every single update for free and for the lifetime of the course. It’s an investment that keeps on giving.
Here’s an example of a few updates since The Affiliate Lab’s release: