On-Demand Courses for Next-Gen Marketers and Leaders
How do you get started with AI?
The short answer is quick-win pilot projects with narrowly defined use cases and high probabilities of success.
From audience targeting, to content strategy, to SEO, media buying, writing, design, and forecasting conversions and churn, hundreds of activities marketers perform every day are being intelligently automated by smarter technologies.
At the same time, AI enables businesses to deliver the personalization and experiences that consumers expect, while enhancing creativity, innovation, and decision making.
Don’t wait for the marketing world to get smarter around you. Now is the time to understand and pilot AI in your company.
Your AI Learning Path
Piloting AI for Marketers is a collection of on-demand courses designed as a step-by-step learning path for beginners at all levels, from interns to CMOs.
Paul Roetzer, Marketing AI Institute founder and CEO, and Mike Kaput, Marketing AI Institute chief content officer, take you on a journey that includes an overview of the basics of AI and how it works; deep dives into practical frameworks to get started; and dozens of sample use cases and AI vendors that will accelerate your adoption and success.
The series includes almost 8 hours of content, complete with on-demand short courses, video lessons, quizzes, downloadable resources, final exam, and a professional certificate upon completion.
Reduce Costs. Accelerate Revenue. Grow Smarter.
In the end, you’ll have everything you need to assess AI vendors with confidence, launch pilot projects, and lead your team to immediate lifts in productivity and performance.
Become the change agent within your business and the one who drives the next frontier in digital transformation.
Become a next-gen marketer. This is where your journey begins.
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic definitions and applications of AI.
- Tips to identify AI use cases.
- Processes to prioritize quick-win pilot projects.
- Steps to solve marketing challenges more efficiently.
- Frameworks to assess and buy AI technologies.
- Case studies of brands building smarter businesses with AI.
- Resources to gain executive support for AI initiatives.
- Strategies to launch pilot programs with confidence.
- Guidance to advance your career, and your team.
Total Time: ~8 hours
- Course 1: Intro to AI for Marketers
- Course 2: State of Marketing AI Industry
- Course 3: Piloting AI: The Use Case Model
- Course 4: Piloting AI: The Problem-Based Model
- Course 5: Marketer + Machine: How To Buy Smarter Marketing Tech
- Course 6: The Future of Business is Ai, or Obsolete
- Course 7: Intro to AI for Advertising
- Course 8: Intro to AI for Analytics
- Course 9: Intro to AI for Communications and PR
- Course 10: Intro to AI for Content Marketing
- Course 11: Intro to AI for Customer Service and Experience
- Course 12: Intro to AI for Ecommerce
- Course 13: Intro to AI for Email Marketing
- Course 14: Intro to AI for Sales
- Course 15: Intro to AI for SEO
- Course 16: Intro to AI for Social Media Marketing
- Course 17: AI and You
About the Instructors
Paul Roetzer is founder and CEO of Marketing AI Institute, and founder of Ready North (formerly PR 20/20), HubSpot’s first partner agency. He is the author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence (Matt Holt Books, 2022) The Marketing Performance Blueprint (Wiley, 2014) and The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, 2012); and creator of the Marketing AI Conference (MAICON). As a speaker, Roetzer is focused on making AI approachable and actionable for marketers and business leaders. A graduate of Ohio University’s E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, Roetzer has consulted for hundreds of organizations, from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Mike Kaput is Chief Content Officer at Marketing AI Institute. He uses content marketing, marketing strategy, and marketing technology to grow and scale traffic, leads, and revenue for Marketing AI Institute. An avid writer, Kaput has published hundreds of articles on how to use AI in marketing to increase revenue and reduce costs. Kaput is the co-author of Marketing Artificial Intelligence: AI, Marketing and the Future of Business (Matt Holt Books, 2022). He is also the author of Bitcoin in Plain English, a beginner’s guide to the world’s most popular cryptocurrency.
There are no reviews yet.