Table of Contents
Create radio worthy and professional sounding music in your home studio.
Hi, my name is Warren Huart and I’m the founder of Produce Like A Pro. I started Produce Like A Pro to help people make great music in any way that I can. I wanted to demystify the recording process and show that there really isn’t a difference between the “professionals” and home recordists. If you are talented, have a passion for music, and work hard you can make great recordings and have a successful career in the music industry.
Claim your Produce Like A Pro Academy membership today and get instant access to:
• Over 100 sets of multitracks to help you build your skills & resume
• 20 full mixing courses from industry professionals
• Feedback Friday, where we review YOUR mixes
• The most supportive and helpful pro audio community online
• Exclusive deals from over 16 gear and plugin manufactures!
• A 12 week mastering course (The most comprehensive mastering course online!)
What Is The Produce Like A Pro Academy?
I started my music career with little money, no connections in the music industry and I also didn’t attend any kind of audio school.
I had to use what little equipment I could afford, which made me focus on my creativity: Songwriting, Performances, and using my ears.
Believe it or not… by doing that, I was able to beat the odds and make a living in music!
I believe many of you are in the same position that I was when I first started out.
You’re focused on improving your skills, honing your creativity and making amazing records with what you’re given.
With the Produce Like A Pro Academy, I’ve made it my mission to help you on your journey!
In our Academy, I lift the veil and show you exactly what it takes to make music for a living. Every single day!
I’m sharing all of the techniques, strategies and concepts I’ve learned over the years, so you too can follow your dreams and find success in music.
As Producers, Mixers and Home Studio Recordists, we are on a constant quest to make better sounding music.
If you’re serious about taking your recording, mixing and/or mastering skills to the next level- Produce Like A Pro Academy is the place for you.
With everything available for FREE on the internet, why would anyone need to join an audio community?
I’m sure you can come up with 1000 reasons.
What did people do BEFORE the internet? Surely there were audio professionals back then, right?
Yes, there were!
The only difference is that almost no one had a HOME studio.
They had a community of friends and professionals at the larger studios where they worked, or interned at! They could learn from each other, help each other out, and grow together!
This allowed them to drastically improve their skills in a short period of time and make names for themselves in the industry!
This is why I started the Produce Like A Pro Academy. The days of interning at a studio and working your way up are gone.
However, it’s still crucial to surround yourself with a group of talented people who encourage and support you!
– And that’s exactly what the Produce Like A Pro Academy provides!
Get access to our 12 week Mastering Course!
Get instant access to the most comprehensive mastering course online with your Produce Like A Pro Academy Membership. This exclusive course is only available to Academy members.
Warren Sokol has worked on hundreds of albums for artists such as The Band Perry, Imagine Dragons, Lana Del Rey, The Moody Blues, Public Enemy, Method Man and the TV show The Voice. Sokol was also highly involved in the beginning of the Mastered For iTunes process, helping with workflow and setting standards for MFiT audio. home studio.
Who the Academy is for:
1. Beginners: You have a passion for music production, recording, mixing, and mastering but don’t know where to start.
2. Hobbyists: You’ve been dabbling in music production for the last several years, maybe you’re an artist or someone who has a passion for music!
3. Intermediate & Advanced Engineers & Mixers: You’ve been recording & mixing music for years, and you’re always working towards bettering the sound of your tracks- you’re looking to take your skills to the next level.