HOW TO BUY A SMALL BUSINESS
Is This Course for Me?
Don’t start a business. Buy then build.
Either in start-up mode or thinking about a start-up. Buying a profitable business provides a great alternative to the hardship of start-ups with most failing in the first few years. Immediate profit and cashflow allows you to focus all your energy on growing your new business.
SMALL BUSINESS OWNER
Acquire your way to business growth.
Small business acquisitions are a unique way for you to grow your current business in to new markets, add products or services, and increase revenue and profit. There are so many small business acquisition opportunities in the market right now. Learn how to acquire and grow.
PASSIVE INCOME INVESTORS
A new path to passive income investing.
Looking for passive income with higher returns and control over your investment. If you believe the stock market and real estate is overpriced, small business offers a great alternative for passive investing with high rates of return and the ability to leverage other people’s money.
9 UNIT COURSE
1 HOUR PER DAY FOR 30 DAYS
Learn to become a dealmaker in 30 days!
Unit 1 – Intro – Buying a Business
Unit 2 – What type of business?
Unit 3 – Finding the Business
- Targeting the Right Sellers
- Don’t Try to Do It All – Pick 2
- Leverage Your Network
- The FROG Method
- Roleplay Soliciting Dealflow From Friends
- Leverage Your Community
- Roleplay Reaching Out to COI’s
- Build Your Personal Brand
- Roleplay Cold Calling A Business
- Interview – Overcoming Rejection with Andrea Waltz Co-Author of Best-Seller Go for No
- How Many Businesses Do I Need To Look At
- RESOURCE: Network Email Outreach Scripts
- RESOURCE: 1-Page Seller Email Outreach
- RESOURCE: Business Broker List
Unit 4 – Selling Yourself
Unit 5 – How to Value a Business
- Laundromat DD & Valuation Case Study
- How We Value Companies: KISS METHOD
- Financial Model Walk-thru
- Common Methods to Value a Company
- Value of Relationships: Valuing Customers
- The 3 M Model for Adding Value
- 5 Steps to Due Diligence Broken Down
- RESOURCES – Due Diligence Checklist and Letter of Intent
Unit 6 – Negotiating the Deal
- Financing Important Levers
- Structuring Owner Finance
- SBA Lending A Lender Interview
- Alternative Lending Sources
- Milestones & Earn-Outs
- Cash Influx – Percentage of Equity
- Investor & Operator Partnership
- Sweat Equity, Revshare, Profit Sharing
- Empire Flippers CEO: Buying An Online Business
- Case Study: Seller Financing Structure
Unit 8 – Legal and Contracts
- The First Employee Meeting
- Hiring Your Operator
- The First 30-60-90 Days Operating the Business
There are no reviews yet.