is this you?
- You know you could find more & better clients if you could just produce better designs.
- You know a good design when you see it, but find it hard to create one yourself.
- Your Instagram & Dribbble feeds inspire you to create amazing work, but you feel you don’t know how.
- You’re not very proud of your current portfolio.
- You’re sick of just watching tutorials and not making any progress.
what you’ll learn
How TO Create
Amazing layouts take more than just creativity. They’re crafted with a lot of intention. Get ready to discover 9 principles that will help you create engaging, mesmerizing layouts for your projects.
How to pick colors
that create emotion
Color can make or break any design project. You’ll discover how to choose colors strategically, compose palettes that are both beautiful and functional, and how to actually use color in context.
How to Use Type to
One of the main things that separate professional designers from amateurs is how they work with type. You’ll learn how to source, select, and pair fonts, and most importantly: how to work with them like a pro.
How to make your
images stand out
Imagery is one of the best ways to add depth and interest to your designs. We’ll be talking about photography, illustration, and texture: how to source them, how to layer them, and how to integrate them to your designs.
How to put it all together creatively
This is how you go from a blank screen to beautiful design work. You’ll discover how to balance all the elements on your designs, easily identify what’s wrong with a project, and our 3-step process to kickstart your designs without white page syndrome.
Super-clear lesson structure with proven results
- Use the timeless principles used by all design masters to create stunning work.
- Improve the quality of your designs so you can raise your rates.
- Avoid the deadly design mistakes that make you look like an amateur.
Matt Brunton is a Designer, Strategist, and Creative Director from the north of England. He began working full-time as Graphic Designer in 2004 and in the last 18 years has worked for agencies, on his own businesses, and in-house creative and leadership roles.
Today he splits his time between creating educational content with Flux, his own branding studio, and freelancing on high-profile campaigns with some of London’s leading advertising agencies.
Delivery time: 12 -24hrs after paid
There are no reviews yet.